Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Time: 15 mins | Serves: 12 - 15
1 tsp of vanilla bean paste (optional)
1 1/2 cups of rolled oats
1/2 cup of raw sesame seeds
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
1 cup of chopped cashews
1 cup of Mayver’s Hulled Tahini
1/2 cup of honey
1/8 tsp of sea salt
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine oats, cinnamon, sesame seeds and cashews nuts.
- In a small pot, combine honey, Mayver’s Hulled Tahini, vanilla and salt. Combine over a low heat until just well emulsified.
- Pour this tahini mixture into the mixing bowl and combine well with dry ingredients (it is good to use your hands here).
- Transfer to the baking tray and press down to create a rectangle. Create the rectangle to a thickness of about 1-1.5 cm. Use the back of a metal spoon to even out the surface.
- Pop the tray into the freezer and let it set for about 1 hour. Take out and cut into roughly 15 bars.
Tasty recipe by @nourishedby_you