Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Crunchy Manuka PB Slice
Time: 15mins | Serves: 12
For the Base:
1 cup Mayver’s Manuka Peanut Butter
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup honey
100g plain rice cakes
For the Topping:
90g dark chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp Mayver’s Manuka Peanut Butter
- Crush rice cakes in a large bowl.
- Gently melt the peanut butter, coconut oil and honey in a saucepan.
- Pour over the rice cakes and mix well.
- Press mixture into a lined slice tin- use your hands to make sure it’s pressed down really firm.
- Place in the freezer.
- Melt the coconut oil and peanut butter in a saucepan. Once melted, remove from heat and add the cut up chocolate, stir well.
- Remove the slice from the freezer and pour chocolate on top.
- Put the slice back into the freezer for 30 minutes before slicing.
- Keep in the fridge or freezer.
Thanks so much to the incredible @pennytodman for this awesome recipe!