Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
No-Bake PB&J Blondies
Time: 15mins | Serves: 8-10
For the Base:
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup Mayver’s Berry Peanut Butter
1 1/2 cup almond meal
For the Top:
75g white chocolate
1 tbsp Mayver’s Berry Peanut Butter
4-5 tbsp jam
- Mix together base ingredients to form a thick dough.
- Press into a lined baking tray and set aside in the fridge.
- Max topping by melting white chocolate and the stirring through peanut butter.
- Pour over the top of the base. Dollop jam on top and use a knife or skewer to marble.
- Leave in the fridge for a couple of hours to set before slicing. Store in fridge for up to a week. Can also be frozen.
Thanks so much to the lovely @hannah.banana182 for this recipe!