Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Spooky Choc Peanut Butter Doughnuts
Time: 35 mins | Serves: 6 - 8
1 cup spelt flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup coconut sugar (or monk fruit sweetener)
2 tbs butter, melted
½ cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
Choc Peanut Butter Glaze
100g dark chocolate
Decorations, candy eyes and spiders
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and lightly grease a doughnut pan.
- Whisk flour baking powder and coconut sugar together in a large bowl.
- Fold in the melted butter, almond milk and vanilla. The mixture should resemble a cake batter consistency.
- Pour batter into the doughnuts pan until they are ¾ full.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden. Allow to cool.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate and peanut butter together in a small sauce pan over low heat. Whisk regularly until smooth and so that it does not burn.