Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Snickers Christmas Puddings
Time: 25 mins | Serves: 14
50g dates, pitted
2 tsp sugar free maple syrup
4 tbsp almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp cocoa powder
4 tbsp almond flour
1/2 cup rice bubbles or puffed rice
50g white choc
14 red mini m&m’s
14 green mini m&m’s, halved
- Add dates and maple syrup to a food processor, blend until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter, milk, vanilla, salt, cocoa and almond flour, blend until batter comes together.
- Stir through rice bubbles/puffed rice.
- Roll into 14 balls (~1 tbsp each) and place in fridge until ready to top.
- Melt white choc and drizzle on top of each pudding.
- Place one red m&m and 2 green m&m halves (cut side facing down) on each pudding.
- Store in the fridge.
Super tasty recipe by @saraisweets_