Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Rudolph Puffed Rice Cake
Time: 20 mins | Serves: 4 - 6
Download your FREE recipe book!
3 cups rice puffs
1/4 cup Hazelnut Cashew Cacao Spread
1/2 cup rice malt syrup
1 bar 70% dark chocolate
2 tbsp coconut oil
A pinch of salt
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a heat resistant proof bowl placed over a pot.
- Then removed the bowl from the heat and added in the hazelnut spread, rice malt syrup, and sea salt.
- Once the liquid ingredients were well combined add the rice puffs and mixed well.
- Finally place the mixture in a cake tin and pressed it down firmly.
- Decorate with walnuts for horns, peanuts for ears, candy eyes and red M&M for the nose.
- Let it sit several hours in the fridge before cutting.
Delish recipe by @thrivebay