Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Almond, Coconut and Cacao Spread Rocky Road
Time: 10 Minutes | Serves: 16
gf df v
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 3/4 cup runny coconut oil
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Mayvers Cacao Super Spread
- 1/4 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup raw pistachios
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup glacé cherries
- 1/4 cup sulphur free dried apricots
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1 pinch Himalayan sea salt
- Make chocolate sauce by whisking chocolate ingredients in a saucepan over very low heat until combined.
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper and grease with coconut oil. Mix all ingredients, but not the salt. Place in the tin and level out by banging the tin on your kitchen bench a couple of times. Mixture should be roughly mixed with gooey clumps of almond butter throughout.
- Scatter a few extra ingredients over the top of the rocky road for decoration and colour, and a sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt. Place in the freezer to harden for at least an hour or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and carefully remove from the tin and slice with a hot sharp knife into square portions. Keeps in the fridge.
Thanks to @wholeveganpantry for this amazing recipe