Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Tahini Rainbow Salad Jars
Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 1
gf df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- Mayver’s Tahini & lime juice dressing (instructions here or you could use any dressing you like)
- 2 cups brown rice and/or quinoa
Plus two cups of your favourite salad components…for example:
- Salad leaves
- Similar to the breakfast jar idea, how about prepping a few lunches in advance too! This is so simple, just add your dressing on the bottom layer, I used a simple Mayver’s tahini & lemon juice dressing but you could use any dressing here.
- Then add your grains, I used a combination & brown rice & quinoa.
- Add your hard veggies, like carrot.
- Next add the soft veggies at the top, like salad leaves, herbs & tomatoes.
- The jars keep everything fresh until you are ready to eat them. Then just shake the contents into a bowl and mix – so simple!
This great idea and recipe is courtesy of Tina (aka @thebarefoothousewife)