Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Time: 20 mins | Serves: 2 - 4
gf df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
1 cup uncooked quinoa
¼ cup chia seeds
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Rinse the quinoa under running water for about 30-40 seconds.
- Add quinoa to a large frying pan over medium heat so that it can become dry again. You’ll know it’s perfectly dry when it stops releasing steam and it starts making ‘popping’ sounds.
- Let the quinoa cool completely on a baking sheet.
- Using a spice or coffee grinder, turn the quinoa into a very fine flour. Grind the chia seeds into flour as well.
- Add the two flours to a bowl and mix in the baking soda and salt.
- Add the water and oil to the same bowl and combine the mixture with your hands until a dough forms. Add more water if needed, the dough should be pliable. Let it rest for 10-20 minutes.
- With the help of a rolling pin, roll out the dough as thin as you’d like and shape it into circles or squares.
- Bake the wraps for 3-5 minutes, then flip, and bake for another 3-5 minutes depending on the thickness of your wrap.
- Topped with two big spoonful of Mayver’s Probiotic Super PB and fruit of choice!
Super tasty recipe by @thrivebay