Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Pumpkin, Black Rice and Peanut Butter Super Salad
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 4
gf v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 400g pumpkin cubed and pre-roasted
- 2 Tbsp Mayver’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup black rice pre-cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 carrot grated
- Handful of pepitas
- 1 lemon
- 2 cubes of bocconcini
- Fresh parsley leaves
- Pepper to taste
- For extra zing… Try adding a handful of bacon OR KindaBacon (a new yummylicous all-natural vegetarian bacon made from coconut flakes – which is available from some deli’s)
- Pre-roast pumpkin in oven and pre-cooked black rice, setting it aside to cool.
- Grate carrot. Rinse kidney beans, dry and set aside.
- Add 1/4 cup black rice and pumpkin per serve. Mix through kidney beans, carrot, pepitas and tear your bocconcini across the top…
- Drizzle the juice of 1 lemon and stir through the Mayver’s Super Natural Peanut Butter for the dressing…