Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Time: 30min | Serves: 8
300g silken tofu, wrap in some paper towel to try and drain some excess liquid.
1 1/2 cups flour
4 tbsp protein powder
2 tbsp raw sugar
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 190°, prepare either a donut pan or lined baking tray.
- Smash silken tofu until soft as possible.
- In a separate bowl combine your dry ingredients, then add the tofu and mix until well combined. The mixture will be sticky. Either divide your dough into 6 and roll out into logs and join the ends, or fill your donut pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, flipping at the 7 minute mark. Take out when they’ve raised and bounce back.
- Glaze with the peanut butter and sprinkle on salt flakes and decorations.