Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Sesame Noodles
Time: 20mins | Serves: 2-3
For the Noodles:
Mixed veggies, shredded
2 tbsp sesame oil
Sesame seeds for topping
Chopped spring onions
For the Sauce:
1/2 cup Mayver’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
3/4 cup warm water
2 minced garlic cloves
2 tbsp sugar (or any sweetener)
4 tbsp soy sauce
- Allow noodles to sit in boiling water until cooked and then drain the water.
- Combine sauce ingredients and adjust flavourings with salt or soy sauce as necessary.
- In a saucepan, sauté your veggies and tofu in sesame oil.
- Add into the saucepan the noodles and sauce and stir well until combined.
- Serve with spring onion and sesame seeds and enjoy!
Thanks to the fantastic @sydbriseats for this amazing recipe!