Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Stuffed Banana Bread Balls
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 10
For the balls:
270g extra ripe bananas (the riper, the sweeter)
100g coconut flour
100g almond meal
50g desiccated coconut + more for coating
20g vanilla protein powder
40g Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter + more for filling
50g crushed peanuts
For the filling:
8-10 tsp frozen Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- Freeze 10 tsp of peanut butter in separate balls on a sheet of greaseproof paper for 2 hrs (or until solid)
- Combine all ball ingredients until a dough forms
- Roll dough into balls and press a hole in the middle for the frozen peanut butter
- Fill holes with frozen peanut butter and gently roll the dough around the peanut butter
- Roll balls in desiccated coconut and enjoy!
This delish recipe was created by: @sarahfitfoodie!