Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Satay Chicken Burger
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 1
For The Filling:
1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
120g chicken breast
½ tsp curry powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
For The Burger:
1 sourdough bread roll
1/3 cup baby spinach
1/3 Lebanese cucumber, shaved into ribbons
½ tomato, sliced
For The Satay Sauce:
½ tbsp coconut milk
1 tsp tamari, or soy sauce
½ tsp raw honey
½ small red chilli, minced (optional)
¼ lime, juiced
- Coat the chicken breast in curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the chicken breast. Cook for 5 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Cut the roll in half and place the bottom half on a plate. Add the spinach, cucumber and tomato.
- Combine the satay sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Once cooked, add the chicken to the burger.
- Top the chicken with the satay sauce and close the burger with the other half of the roll to serve.
This delish recipe was created by Sam Wood!