Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
Time: 45mins | Serves: 9
For the Cookies:
50g coconut oil
2 tsp ground flax
1/4 cup plant milk
1/2 cup coconut sugar (or sugar of choice)
2 tbsp Mayver’s Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 cup GF flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
For the Top:
40g dark vegan chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil
9 tsp Mayver’s Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Stir ground flax with plant milk in a small bowl and leave aside for a couple of minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, mix coconut oil and sugar before adding the ground flax/plant milk, stir.
- Add the rest of the cookie ingredients and stir.
- On a baking tray roll the cookie dough into small balls. Use your thumb and press into the middle of the cookie.
- Place tray into oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take cookies out and wait for them to cool.
- Add 1 tsp of peanut butter into the thumb print.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl over a pot of boiling water. Put a Tbsp of chocolate on top of the cookie and place into the fridge.
- Take out when cool and enjoy!
Thank you to the awesome @plasticfreeherbivore for the recipe!