Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls
Time: 15 mins | Serves: 6
1/2 cup Greek-style yoghurt
1 cup self-raising flour
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp chopped chocolate
2 tbsp cinnamon
3 tbsp Mayver’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
3 tbsp rice malt syrup or honey
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a small baking tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl combine yoghurt and half a cup of the flour. Mix well until a sticky dough forms. Keep adding flour, and mix or knead until the mixture is no longer sticky. Leave on the bench to rest while you chop the chocolate.
- Divide into 6 even pieces and roll into logs (grease your hands with some coconut oil or olive oil for this step). Sprinkle each log with coconut sugar, cinnamon and chopped chocolate. Roll up and place in the tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, the rolls should be golden on top and the chocolate caramelised. Remove from oven and place tin on wire rack.
- Mix peanut butter and rice malt syrup or honey and schmear over the top of the scrolls.
Simple and tasty recipe by @wholesomecook