Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter and Maple Granola
Time: 50min | Serves: 6
3/4 cup Mayver’s Omega 3 OR Probiotic Peanut Butter
1 cup cashews
1 cup slivered almonds
1 cup oats
1 cup flaked coconut
3/4 cup hazelnuts
3/4 cup cranberries
1/2 cup pepitas
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup diced apricots
1/2 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celsius fan forced and line an oven tray with non-stick baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix using your hands in order to evenly distribute the different ingredients.
- Add in the peanut butter and maple syrup and mix using hands until well combined.
- Pour granola onto the oven tray and evenly spread out using your hands.
- Place granola in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove granola from the oven and mix around using tongs to ensure the outer edges are moved into the centre.
- Place granola back in the oven for a further 12 minutes.
- Remove granola from the oven and repeat the process of spreading it around.
- Place in the oven for a final 12 minutes. Once removed from the oven, allow to cool before transferring to an airtight container.
- Serve with milk, yoghurt or as a porridge topper!