Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
PB White Choc Chunk Cookies
Time: 40min | Serves: 8-10
220g cold butter, cubed
200g brown sugar
100g castor sugar
2 large eggs
180g plain flour
2 tsp cornflour
3/4 tsp bicarb soda
1 large pinch salt
1/2 cup Mayver’s Super Omega-3 Peanut Butter
1.5 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Cream together the butter and sugars until creamy (2-3 minutes).
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- Stir in the flours, bicarb and salt. Mix until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips, then refrigerate dough for 30 mins.
- Divide chilled dough into between 9 and 12 balls, depending on whether you want large, or HUGE cookies.
- Use your fingers to form little bowls out of each ball. They should be large enough to house a heaped teaspoon of peanut butter. Make sure there are no cracks. If it’s sticky, pop it back in the fridge until it’s workable again.
- Take a heaped teaspoon of peanut butter and drop it into the little dough bowls, making sure not to overfill.
- Carefully fold the tops of the dough bowl down and pinch together, so the dough fully encases the peanut butter . It should now just look like a ball of cookie dough.
- Freeze for at least an hour. The dough must be frozen to hold its shape and to prevent premature oozing of peanut butter.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes (depending on the size you chose to make your cookies) or until golden brown on top. It will be hard to resist, but don’t touch them for 10 minutes, until they’ve set.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!!
Thank you to the amazing and talented winer of The Great Australian Bake Off @ellasplaybakes