Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
No-Bake Twix Cups
Time: 20mins | Serves: 12
For the Base:
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup vanilla protein
1/4 cup maple syrup
3 tbsp coconut oil
For the Caramel:
1/2 cup Mayver’s Fibre+ Peanut Butter
1/3 cup maple syrup
4 tbsp coconut oil
For the Top:
60g dark chocolate
1 tsp coconut oil
- Add base ingredients to a bowl and stir until combined into a wet sand-like consistency.
- Add mixture into silicone muffins moulds and press down firmly. Set aside in the fridge.
- Make caramel by adding peanut butter, syrup and oil and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Pour caramel over bases and put back in the fridge to set.
- Once set, melt dark chocolate with coconut oil and pour on top of caramel. Put back in the fridge to set.
- Store in the fridge for 5-6 days. Can also be frozen and left in the fridge to soften before eating.
Thanks to the amazing @hannah.banana182 for this delicious recipe!