Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cream Slice
Time: 30min | Serves: 8
For the Base:
200g almond meal
80g desiccated coconut
80g granulated sugar of choice, blended into a fine powder
70g coconut oil, softened
30g coconut flour
15g flax meal
1/4 tsp salt
For the Peanut Butter Cream:
300g Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
60g coconut oil, melted
15g sweetener tablets, ground into a powder
30g salted caramel protein
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Chocolate Layer:
150g dark chocolate, melted
10g coconut oil, melted
- Make the base layer by mixing all base ingredients in a bowl until a crumble forms.
- Firmly press crumble into a lined baking tin and freeze whilst making peanut butter layer.
- To make peanut butter layer, mix all the PB layer ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Spread the PB filling over the base and freeze for 30min.
- Mix melted chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth and pour over PB layer. Freeze for 20min. Slice and store in fridge.