Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Miso Sesame Soba Noodle Salad
Time: 25min | Serves: 2
1 chicken breast
1 serving of soba noodles
1 green chilli
1/4 red onion
1 handful of coriander
2 cups mixed lettuce
2 tbsp’s tamari almonds, crushed
Miso Sesame Dressing:
1 tbsp miso paste
1 tbsp light soy
1.5 tbsp honey
1 tsp rice/white vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp Mayver’s Tahini
1 tbsp water
- Combine the ingredients for the miso sesame dressing in a small bowl and stir until combined.
- Next, place the chicken in a medium saucepan and cover with water (at room temp).
- Place on a low-medium heat and cook for about 12-15 mins until fully cooked through.
- Leave it to rest while you slice the cucumber, chilli and red onion.
- Wash and chop the coriander, then cook the soba noodles per packet instructions.
- Once cooked, drain and rinse with cold water and set aside.
- To serve, slice the chicken into thin pieces and layer the lettuce, noodles, cucumber, chilli, red onion and coriander in a bowl.
- Top with the chicken, a drizzle of the miso sesame dressing and some crushed tamari almonds.
Huge thanks to @livs.table for this awesome recipe!