Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Mango Matcha Lime Cheesecake
Time: 1 hour | Serves: 8
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (or nuts of choice)
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp Mayver’s Tahini
- 1/2 Tbsp Rice Malt syrup
- 1 cup cashew meal (or cashews soaked overnight and drained)
- 1/3 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup granulated stevia or coconut sugar
- Juice & Zest of 2 large limes (1/3 cup juice, 1 Tbsp packed zest)
- 1/2 cup fresh mango chopped
- 1 tsp matcha
- Handful spinach leaves
- Process nuts in a food processor until crumbed. Add remaining base ingredients and blend again.
- Press into the base of a lined mini cheesecake tin and put in the freezer whilst you make the filling.
- To make the filling blend the cashew meal (or cashews soaked overnight and drained) almond or coconut milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract, stevia or coconut sugar and the juice & zest of 2 large limes until smooth. You should have approx. 400ml of filling
- For the yellow layer add 150ml of the filling mix, 1/2 cup fresh mango chopped and blend it together until smooth (you can add a tiny bit of turmeric or natural colouring if you want it more yellow)
- For the Green layer use 250ml of the filling mix add1 tsp matcha and a Handful of spinach leaves, then blend together.
- Alternate pouring green and yellow layers on top of the base and put back in the freezer for a few hours or overnight to set.
Thanks to the amazing @healthyeating_jo for this Australia Day themed treat!