Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Tahini Kale And Roasted Pumpkin Salad
Time: 45 mins | Serves: 4 - 6
1 bunch kale leaves
1/2 a small pumpkin
1 tbsp cumin roasted pumpkin,
1 red capsicum
Handful walnuts, chopped
2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
1 avocado, sliced
Fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp Mayver’s Hulled Tahini
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
ó tsp garlic powder
- Roasted all the veggie in cumin, salt and pepper at 200 degrees celcius until crispy on the outside and soft in the middle.
- Let roast veggies cool. The ruffly chop kale and mix all together.
- Whisk the tahini, mustard, tamari, apple cider vinegar and garlic powder to make the sauce.
- In a bowl, pour the sauce over the kale leaves and lightly massage with hands to coat and soften the leaves.
- Serve on a plate adding walnuts, avocado and pomegranate seeds.
Delicious recipe by @goodnessavenue