Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Hot Cross Bun Blondies
Time: 40min | Serves: 8
3/4 cup self raising flour
1/2 cup MacroMike hot cross bun protein
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp mixed spice
1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
1/2 cup sultanas
1/4 cup white chocolate chunks or chips
1/4 cup Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
3/4 cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line a square tin with baking paper.
- Combine all your dry ingredients into a bowl and combine your wet into a separate bowl, mix well.
- Now add the wet to the dry ingredients and fold the mixture gently until just combined.
- Transfer the batter into your prepared baking tin and cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden and a knife comes out clean when inserted.
- Top with melted coconut butter mixed with cinnamon and a dash of maple syrup! Enjoy warm!
Huge thanks to the lovely @adatewithsam for this amazing recipe!