Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Honey Roasted Carrots
Time: 30min | Serves: 5
20-30 mini carrots
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp olive oil
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/3 cup Mayver’s Tahini
Squeeze of lemon juice
1/2 garlic clove
6 tbsp ice water
Salt and pepper
- Place your carrots in a baking dish, coat with honey, olive oil, salt and pepper and bake for approximately 20-30 mins.
- Toast sesame seeds in a pan.
- Blend tahini, lemon juice, half a garlic clove, salt and pepper and ice water until combined.
- Drizzle your tahini sauce over the carrots.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, pomegranate and crushed pistachio, and enjoy!
Thank-you to the wonderful @gilbeekitchen for this yummy recipe!