Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Fudgy Hazelnut Brownies
Time: 1 hour | Serves: 8
200g coconut yoghurt
80g coconut or brown sugar
50g plain/gluten-free flour
50g cacao powder
30g chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add the coconut yoghurt, choc hazelnut spread and coconut sugar to a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the flour and cacao powder and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly.
- Top with hazelnuts and cook in the oven for 35-40 minutes
These delicious brownies were created by @_wholesome_living_ with a recipe inspired by @mainlymonica