Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Easter Bunny Balls
Time: 45 minutes | Serves: 12
1 cup quick oats
½ cup desiccated coconut (plus extra to coat)
3 tbsp of honey
¼ cup cocoa powder
¼ cup Mayver’s Prebiotic Smooth Peanut Butter
100g white chocolate melts
12 pink mini marshmallows, cut in half diagonally
12 white mini marshmallows, cut in half lengthways
24 candy eyes
12 pink mini candies
12 patty pans
- Place the quick oats, coconut, honey, cocoa powder and peanut butter in a medium mixing bowl. Mix until evenly combined.
- Roll mixture into 12 small balls. Place in the refrigerator to firm.
- Meanwhile, prepare decorations and melt white chocolate according to packet instructions.
- Remove balls from the refrigerator and one at a time to create the bunnies. Place a skewer in the bottom of a ball and hold onto the skewer as you coat the ball in chocolate. Place the ball in a patty pan and remove the skewer.
- Press 2 pink marshmallow halves into the top of the ball for the ears, press 1 half white marshmallow into the back for a tail, place two candy eyes on the front and add the candy nose.
- Sprinkle coconut over the ball. Repeat for all the remaining balls.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set.
Delicious recipe by: @susieburrelldietitian