Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Double Choc Cookies
Time: 25min | Serves: 6
40g almond flour
40g almond ground
10g raw cacao powder
20g coconut sugar
50g chocolate chips/blocks
40g Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
1 splash coconut oil
1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius.
- Prepare baking tray, place parchment paper and apply a little of coconut oil on it.
- Mix all dry ingredients: almond flour, almond ground, cacao powder, coconut sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Mash banana with fork and mix it with peanut butter.
- Add banana mixture into dry ingredients and knead into an even dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips into the dough.
- Optionally using cookie cutter, cut out shapes and place on baking tray. If you don’t have cookie cutter, you can form cookies out of the dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Thanks so much @i.i.n_indrawati for this yummy recipe!