Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Dark Roast Peanut Butter & Caramel Tart
Time: 30min | Serves: 6-8
For the Crust:
300g sugar free oreos
30g vegan butter
For the Filling:
200g Mayver’s Dark Roast Peanut Butter
50g sugar free salted caramel sauce
50g salted caramel protein powder
20g almond milk
For the Topping:
150g sugar free dark chocolate
70g almond milk
- In a blender, on medium to high, blend sugar free oreos until they reach a fine crumble. Set aside
- In a medium mixing bowl melt vegan butter.
- Combine melted butter and Oreo cookie crumbles and mix together until fully incorporated.
- Press cookie mixture into the base of a tart pan. Creating an even layer on the base and sides.
- Bake tart shell at 175c for 8-10 minutes. Allow tart shell to fully cool before adding filling.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together salted caramel protein powder and almond milk.
- Add in peanut butter and sugar free caramel sauce until fully incorporated.
- Press the caramel mixture evenly into base of baked tart shell. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat Almond milk until boiling.
- Place sugar free chocolate into boiling almond milk.
- Mix together until chocolate topping becomes glossy.
- Pour chocolate ganache on the top layer of the tart.
- Store tart in air tight container in refrigerator.
Thanks so much to @ever_so_fit for this AWESOME recipe!