Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Choc Hazelnut Mousse Cups
Time: 1hour | Serves: 3
For the Base:
120g oat flour
30g coconut flour
20g Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
15g peanut flour
15g vanilla protein powder
15g coconut oil
75g rice malt syrup
30g almond milk
For the Filling:
100g vanilla yogurt
60g choc hazelnut spread
50g rice malt syrup
10g cocoa powder
- Mix all base ingredients until a dough forms.
- Firmly press dough into 3 silicon moulds, leaving a hole in each.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk all filling ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon filling into each cup and freeze for an hour.
- Optional: melt 150g chocolate and dip each up into the chocolate.
Thanks to the lovely @sarahfitfoodie for this delish recipe!