Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Choc Chip Baked Pancake
Time: 25 mins | Serves: 6 - 8
1 cup soy/almond milk
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp Mayver’s Dark Roasted Extra Peanut Butter
1 tbsp baking powder
pinch of salt
5-6 tbsp brown sugar or maple syrup
2 cups flour
Chopped vegan chocolate bar
- Preheat oven at 190C.
- Whisk the soy milk and apple cider vinegar. Let it rest for 5 minutes while you mash the ripe banana.
- After 5 minutes, add the mashed banana to the milk and apple cider vinegar mixture.
- Add the vanilla extract, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix just to incorporate. Do not overmix.
- Baked for 30 minutes. Serve with more bananas and choc chips.
- Finish with some maple syrup.
Fantastic recipe by @czar_anon