Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Chia+ Immune Chicken & Pomegranate Salad
Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 2 - 4
gf df sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 2 chicken breasts
- Big handful of salad leaves
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tomato
- 1 spring onion (or red onion)
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs Mayvers pure-state tahini
- 2 tbs Mayvers pure-state Chia+ Immune Spread (or Mayver’s Original Super Spread)
- Juice of half an orange
- Cook up your chicken breast in a tsp of coconut oil, drain and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl cut up the lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion and toss through the bowl.
- To remove the Pomegrante seeds, roll the whole pomegranate firmly over your chopping board using the palm of your hands (should start to feel a little squishy)… Almost like you’re rolling out dough…. Once it feels quite squishy, gentle cut an incision and drain the juice into a small bowl, set aside and then cut it open and tap to get the seeds out (they should fall out quite easily).
- In a little bowl mix together the coconut oil (melt it first), Mayvers Tahini and Mayvers Chia+ Immune Spread. Add the juice of half an orange and the pomegranate juice – combine together and pour out over the salad…Toss together and sprinkle chia just before serving!
- Another deliciously healthy pure-state recipe idea from your friends at Mayvers!