Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Baked Banana Coconut Cups
Time: 50min | Serves: 6
For the base:
25g coconut flour
30g almond meal
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
20g Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
10g of coconut oil, melted
100ml coconut milk
50ml coconut milk
15g shredded coconut
- Mix base ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease your muffin tins.
- Distribute base mixture into muffin tins.
- Bake at 180 degrees in a fan forced oven for 20 min or until slightly golden brown.
- Blend banana and coconut milk to make top layer.
- Remove bases from the oven and pour top layer mixture on top of each base.
- Top with shredded coconut.
- Bake for another 20 min at 180 degrees in a fan forced oven.
Thanks @_moniquewhiteman for this amazing recipe!