Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Almond Butter Jelly Cups
Time: 40min | Serves: 4-6
For the Chocolate:
100g melted vegan chocolate
1 tsp coconut oil
For the Filling:
40g almond or protein powder
2 tbsp canned coconut cream
1 tbsp Mayver’s Almond Butter
1-2 tbsp maple syrup
For the Jam:
1/2 tbsp (per cup) of regular thick jam
- Make your almond butter layer by whisking all ingredients until smooth (if using all almond butter and no powder skip the coconut cream).
- Set aside prepared jam and almond butter layer while you melt your choc with oil.
- Using 1/3 of the melted choc, place a heaped tbsp into each of your 6 cupcake cases.
- While the choc is still melted evenly distribute a spoon of the almond butter into the middle of each cup followed by a 1/2 tbsp of jam (try to leave any access liquid behind).
- Freeze for 20 minutes and then cover your layers with remaining choc. freeze for 1-2 hrs or until set.
- Let defrost for a few mins before eating and enjoy!
Big thanks to @nosahealthyeats for this super tasty recipe!