Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Almond Butter and Raspberry Stuffed Brownies
Time: 45 mins | Serves: 12
150g frozen raspberries
150g salted butter
½ cup caster sugar
½ cup brown sugar
2 tbsp cacao powder
200g dark chocolate
½ cup plain flour
¼ cup almond meal
1 tsp vanilla essense
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan-forced and line a standard square baking tin with plastic wrap.
- Spread the Mayver’s Almond Spread evenly over the plastic wrap, and evenly scatter the frozen raspberries on top. Place the tin in the freezer while you prepare your brownie batter.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave.
- Add the sugars, eggs, and whisk until well combined.
- Sift in the cacao and the plain flour, and add the almond meal, salt and vanilla. Stir until a smooth batter forms.
- Remove the tin from the freezer and lift out the frozen Almond Spread/raspberry layer. Grease and line the tin.
- Pour in half the brownie batter and smooth it out. Put the frozen layer on top and press it into the batter lightly. Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth it out.
- Bake the brownies in the oven for around 40 minutes, or until cooked on the edges and they have reached your desired consistency in the centre.
Delicious recipe by @thatlofolife