Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter and Jam Cups
Time: 25 | Serves: 12
Download your FREE recipe book!
- • 3/4 cup macadamia nuts
- • 1/3 cup rolled oats
- • 8 pitted dates (or 4 large)
- • 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- • 3/4 cup Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- • 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- • 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- • Pinch of salt
- • 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- • 50 grams melted coconut oil
- • 50 grams super dark chocolate
- • 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- • 1/4 cup maple syrup
- To make the base, place the macadamia nuts and oats into a blender and process until finely crumbed.
- Add the dates and blend again until a dough-like consistency is formed. Once the mix is starting to stick together, add in the coconut and blitz momentarily.
- Transfer into a mixing bowl and scoop out spoonful’s into the base and sides of 12 large silicone cupcake moulds.
- Pop into the freezer to set.
- To make the filling, combine Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter and other ingredients (except the jam) in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- When this is nice and blended, spoon a tablespoon or 2 full onto the base you previously made of each mould. We filled 1/2 with jam as well, PB & Jam is an epic combo!
- Pop back into the freezer to set.
- To make the topping, melt the coconut oil and 85% + dark chocolate until smooth.
- Mix through the cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Pour this mix onto the peanut butter layer and return to freezer for an hour to set.
- To serve, remove the cups from their moulds and top with dusted cacao powder.
Thanks for this recipe @healthfoodproject