Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Protein Peanut Butter Fudge
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 12
2 cups desiccated coconut
4 heaped tablespoons coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons maple syrup (or Stevia if you want to reduce sugar)
- Add peanut butter and coconut in a food processor and blend on high for about 2-3 minutes until mixture becomes buttery. Scrape down the sides intermittently.
- Then add in the melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Blend on high for another 2 minutes. The texture should be smooth and creamy (maybe a few crunchy peanut butter bits depending on how crunchy your peanut butter is!). If the mixture is too thick add a little more melted coconut oil.
- Taste and adjust sweetness or saltiness by adding maple syrup or a pinch of sea salt, to your liking.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking tray or container lined with baking paper. Smooth down the top with a spatula.
- Freeze for 15 minutes or refrigerate for half an hour until firm.
This recipe and image were provided by @balanced.body.nutrition