Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Halloween Monsters
Time: | Serves:
gf df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Mayver’s Cacao Super Spread
- 1 tablespoon Mayver’s Protein+ Peanut Butter with 5 Super Seeds
- Line a sheet with baking paper and pop to the side
- Melt half of the coconut oil (if not melted already) and then pour into a bowl, next, add in 1 tablespoon of the rice malt syrup and mix to warm through slightly. Add Mayver’s Protein+ Peanut Butter with 5 Super Seeds, cinnamon and a pinch of salt to this and mix to combine.
- Add half the coconut flakes and mix well. Pop to the side.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 with Mayver’s Cacao Super Spread, except, omitting the cinnamon.
- Add tablespoons full of the mixture onto the sheet of baking paper and form monster like shapes. Pop into the freezer to firm.
- Once firm, remove from freezer and decorate your monsters with eyes!
- A big thanks to the girls from Health Food Project for this recipe!