Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Banana Muesli Bars
Time: 30 | Serves: 10
2 cups Bobs Red Mill wheat free oats
3/4 cup puffed quinoa
1/4 cup pepitas
1/2 cup flaked almonds
1/2 cup raw whole peanuts
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup cacao nibs
2 medium/large ripe bananas
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup Mayvers Dark Roasted Peanut Butter (smooth or crunchy)
- Preheat oven to 160°c fan forced and line square slice pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mash bananas and add honey and Peanut Butter and mix until all combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until all dry ingredients are coated. Press into square tin and press down into an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool in tin and then cut into squares. Enjoy!
This recipe and photo were provided by @glutenfree_sugarfree