Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Banana and Nut Muesli Bars
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 10
gf df v sf
- 2 cups Bobs Red Mill wheat free oats
- 3/4 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds
- 1/2 cup raw whole peanuts
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 2 medium/large ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Mayvers Dark Roasted Peanut Butter (smooth or crunchy)
- Preheat oven to 160°c fan forced and line square slice pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mash bananas and add honey and Peanut Butter and mix until all combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until all dry ingredients are coated. Press into square tin and press down into an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool in tin and then cut into squares. Enjoy!
This recipe and photo were provided by @glutenfree_sugarfree