Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Fruity Popcorn Peanut Butter Clusters
Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 12
gf df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 25g popcorn, all natural
- 125g dried fruit of choice (e.g dates, figs, mulberries, cacao nibs)
- 2/3 cup Mayver’s Organic Peanut and Coconut Spread
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine the popcorn and dried fruits.
- Separately, combine Mayver’s Organic Peanut and Coconut Spread, rice malt syrup and coconut oil until smooth. Add more rice malt syrup if desired.
- Pour Mayver’s Organic Peanut and Coconut Spread mix over the popcorn and fruit, and quickly stir to coat the mix so everything is covered and starting to stick together and hold shape.
- Scoop heaped spoonfuls of the coated mix and dollop onto a lined tray or plate to form clusters, and place in the fridge to set.
- Enjoy the treat!
- Thanks to Ash from Inner Pickle for this amazing recipe!