Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Cinnamon and Almond Spread Snow Balls
Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes | Serves: 12
gf df v
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1/2 cup Mayver’s Almond Chia Spread
- 3 Tbs Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Almond Meal
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 6 pieces of Vegan White Chocolate
- 1 Tbs Mayver’s Hulled Tahini
- To make the balls, add wet ingredients including the Mayver’s Almond and Chia Spread to a medium bowl and heat so that they are a little runnier, then stir in almond meal and cinnamon.
- Scoop out teaspoons of mixture and roll into balls. Place the balls in the freezer for 30 minutes to chill
- To make the coconut icing, melt chocolate and stir in tahini. Dip the balls one by one into the chocolate mixture using two forks to lift in and out, allow excess to drain off.
- Then toss the balls in the coconut, placing on a tray/plate as you go.
- Place the balls in freezer for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
Thanks to @jodiskitchen for this amazing recipe!