Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut and Cacao Cream Filled Easter Eggs
Time: 10 minutes, excluding freezing time | Serves: 2
gf df v
Download your FREE recipe book!
For the Shells:
- 100g vegan 70% Dark Chocolate
- 2 tbs Mayver’s Peanut & Cacao Spread
For the Chocolate Cream Filling:
- 1/3 cup Mayver’s Peanut & Cacao Spread
- 3 tbs pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbs almond milk
- To make the shells melt together the chocolate and 2 tbs Mayver’s Peanut & Cacao Spread and whisk until smooth, pour into chocolate egg moulds (keep a little to pour over the top of the filling), swirl around to coat sides and pop into the freezer to set.
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the chocolate cream filling until smooth, spoon into shells then pour remaining chocolate on top of the filling. Freeze til set.
Thanks to Jodi from Jodis Kitchen for this delicious recipe!