Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut, Choc-nana and chia seed muffins
Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 12
df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1 Cup Mayver’s peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup Mayver’s cacao super spread
- 2 Mashed bananas
- 1 tbs Coconut oil
- 1 Heaped tbs chia seeds
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbs Pure honey
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Lightly combine peanut butter, cacao super spread, mashed bananas, coconut oil, chia seeds, eggs and honey.
- Then stir in baking powder and apple cider vinegar.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 mins. You can gently stir through some raspberries just before placing in the oven.
Recipe and photo by the talented @staystrongmummy