Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter & Caramel No-Bake Easter Brownies
Time: 10 minutes, excluding freezing time | Serves: Roughly 10 large pieces
gf df v
Download your FREE recipe book!
For the Mini Peanut Chocolate Eggs:
- 100g 70% vegan dark chocolate
- 2 tbs Mayver’s Peanut & Cacao Spread
For the brownies:
- 2 cups dried dates
- 2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbs raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup Mayver’s Peanut & Cacao Spread
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 3 tbs Mayvers Unhulled Tahini
- 5 tbs rice malt syrup
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- To make the Eggs, melt the chocolate and whisk in Mayver’s Peanut & Cacao Spread until smooth. Spoon into mini egg moulds and freeze until set.
- Meanwhile, soak dates for 30 minutes in just boiled water, drain before using.
- Process walnuts until broken down, pulse in cacao and salt then set aside, pulse dates with vanilla and Mayver’s Peanut & Cacao Spread to make a chunky paste, then pulse in walnut mixture until a chunky dough forms.
- Press into a lined square cake pan, freeze for 2 hours to firm up.
- To make the icing, whisk Mayvers Unhulled Tahini, rice malt syrup, coconut oil, vanilla bean extract and sea salt until smooth.
- Pour over brownie and top with mini eggs.
Thanks to Jodi from Jodi’s Kitchen for this amazing recipe!