Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Almond Chocolate and Pecan Cookies
Time: 45 min | Serves: 6
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup Mayver’s Almond, Coconut & Cacao Spread
- 1/5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Activated pecans for serving
- Desiccated coconut for serving
- Rice malt syrup for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 170c and line a baking tray
- In a food processor place the Mayver’s Almond, Coconut & Cacao Spread, and all other wet ingredients until combined and then add in the dry ingredients and process until it forms a dough.
- Roll into small balls and place on the baking tray. Press them down slightly and then add a pecan to the middle of each of the cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with some desiccated coconut and drizzle with rice malt syrup (optional).
Thanks to @monicayateshealth for this amazing recipe!