Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Choc Almond Brownie Hummus
Time: 30 mins | Serves: 4
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Mayver’s Almond, Coconut & Cacao Spread
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Dash of almond milk
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Soak dates in warm water for 10 minutes to soften, them drain
- Peel the chickpeas by pinching them with two fingers so the skin pops off. This step is optional but makes it much creamier!
- Blend chickpeas, cacao, Mayver’s Almond, Coconut and Cacao Spread, dates, vanilla and almond milk until smooth
- Spoon into a bowl and sprinkle with cacao nibs
- Serve spread on toast or rice cakes with banana slices or fresh berries, as a dip for sliced apple or simply by the spoonful!
- Thanks to the AMAZING Naturally Nina for this recipe!