Get crafty with Mayver’s!
May 25, 2018
Did you know all our jars come with easy to peel off labels? They are the ideal reusable jar the environment will love!
Once the labels have been peeled off, you’re left behind with a glass jar in perfect condition ready for your next crafternoon!
DIY Candle Holders (makes 4)
What you will need:
- 4 x Mayver’s jars
- Spray on glue
- Masking tape
- 4x Candle
How to make:
- Eat the goodness inside the Mayver’s jars until there is nothing left (for tasty inspiration find recipes using our spreads here). Peel off the labels, starting from the top left corner.
- Cover 4cms from the base of the Mayver’s jar in masking tape
- Prepare the glitter by spreading it across the newspaper
- Spray the glue so it covers the outside of the Mayver’s jars and immediately roll the jars in the glitter until covered. Allow 5 minutes for the Mayver’s jars to dry.
- Peel off the masking tape
- Place the candle inside the base of the Mayver’s jars
- Enjoy you’re new beautiful candle holders!
We love seeing you reusing our jars!
See below the amazing creations we have seen. Be sure to tag #mayvers in your crafty reuseable creations for your chance to be featured.