Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Time: 35 mins | Serves: 10 - 12
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup light olive oil
1tsp vanilla bean paste
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1/2tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup caster sugar
Pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup caster sugar – extra for dredging
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients using a whisk. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet mix using your hand, until incorporated. Do not overwork, the mix will look wet but will become thick within minutes.
- Make the desired shape/ weigh 55g amounts or use a medium ice cream scoop and shape using the palm of your hand.
- Dredge through the extra caster sugar, place on an ungreased non-stick baking tray, a few cms apart. Bake at 160’C fan forced for 18 – 20mins.
- Remove from the tray, place on a cooling rack.
Cookies harden as they cool. This recipe easily converts to doubling and will produce approx 30 cookies if measurements are followed.
Amazing recipe by @centralespresso