Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 24
Download your FREE recipe book!
3/4 cup coconut sugar or pure cane sugar
1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup self-raising flour
- Preheat oven 180*C
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Roll into walnut-sized balls and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 10 – 13 minutes.
- Let them cool a few minutes then transfer cookies to a wire rack.
- Makes 24 cookies (less if your toddler eats the raw dough)
This yummy recipe was created by: @meet.the.morrisons!