Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Turmeric Ginger Banana Pancakes Rolled With PB
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 4
1 cup rolled oats (processed into flour)
1 cup plant milk
1 ripe mashed banana
1 tsp (or more) ground turmeric
1 tsp (or more) ground ginger
1/2 tbsp baking powder (mix in at the end)
Mayver’s Protein+ Peanut Butter to serve
- Blend the processed oats, milk, banana, ground turmeric and ginger until a smooth batter has formed.
- Then fold in the baking powder, being careful not to over mix.
- Cook the pancakes using a non-stick pan on low heat so they get nice and golden brown without the need for oil, flipping them over once the top side has dried.
- Spread a generous amount of peanut butter across each cake and roll them it up
- Topped here with soy yoghurt, hemp seeds, chia seeds and frozen berries – it’s your choice!
This yummy recipe was created by: @eatingmindfully_